Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Michael Jackson

He's just a freak, always was. Now, they're finally going to research whether or not he's been abusing children all these years. I would have thought that dangling a baby out a window was enough for most people to go to jail for child endangerment, no matter what country they were in. If I did such a thing, especially in front of a camera, you can bet that I'd be serving some time right now.

I hate to be depressing, but I'm really not happy with the way this world is going right now. There's a lot of factors to it, too, probably too many to get into. I'll rant later, when I have more time. It's not like there's going to be a major change in my attitude in the next 10 hours or so.

Oh well. Off to work. Bleh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home