Friday, November 21, 2003

On a more serious note...

Today is a weird day for me. Today would have been my parents' anniversary. It gets me to thinking. I mean, I've never made the matrimonial plunge, not for a lack of trying, but I also haven't had to go through a divorce. Of course, a couple of the breakups have felt like what I think a divorce would feel like.

Anyways, it's not like I was 6 or something. I was 20- very much an adult, very much having screwed up enough of my own relationships to identify with their feelings.

Ok. I'm rambling. I wasn't sure where I was going to go with this from the get go. Am I screwed up because of their divorce? I don't think so. I still believe in marriage, but just haven't found that right person yet. Myself, I plan on getting married once. Only once.

Anyways, I need a shower, and it's about time I get my evening started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home