Thursday, December 18, 2003

Dreams and Reality

Both are strange. Here's a funny about dreams this week: each day, my last dream of the morning has involved something that came true. On Monday, I had a dream I was taking a train to work, and boom, I get the official go-ahead. Tuesday, I have a dream where my old boss shows up, and sure enough, he calls me that morning. Yesterday, I had a dream about an old friend that I worked with at Tower, and sure enough, I ran into her last night. So, where am I going with this? Well, I'm all lost now, because I don't remember this morning's last dream! Dammit! What's going to happen to me today! Horoscopes are too vague and fuddy-duddy!

Speaking of which(taken from the Chicago Sun-Times):
Temptations are plenty at work. Refuse to compromise your principles in favor of financial gain. Interesting examples of what not to do this afternoon are set in front of you. Your significant someone is not ready to give up.

and

This is a time of harvest in your life. You're reaping the fruit of the seeds you planted in the last 14 years. (Even longer.) The critical thing is -- what kind of seeds did you plant? Most of you will feel a culmination of sorts. (You feel successful now.)

What the hell is that about?

Ok. I need to calm down. Time for a movie, I think. And a grapefruit. I guess it's too early to drink a beer, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home