Friday, December 12, 2003

Friday Five
Los Cinco de viernes
Les Cinq du vendredi


I know I know more languages, but I'm not going that far today. Let's do this thing:

1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?

I don't mind the cold. I don't really care for snow, but that's why I left Minneapolis/St. Paul. It's just too freakin' snowy and cold up there.

2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect?

Me, I don't like celebrating the holidays. I'm neither Christian nor Jewish, so I guess I'm a Festivus type of guy. I do look forward to New Year's, though. This year, I won't have anybody to kiss, so I'll be hunting. Chicagoland ladies: Beware.

3. Do you do have any holiday traditions?

Christmas Night Poker Night. It's always a big hit.

4. Do you do anything to help the needy?

Every week I participate in the pub quiz at Ginger's Ale House, which benefits the Lance Armstrong Foundation and the Franciscan Outreach Program, which feeds and shelters the less fortunate.

5. What one gift would you like for yourself?

Um, duh! A new job!

Funny note: the Doors' Five to One was playing as I typed that. Giggle when you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home