Thursday, December 25, 2003

The Friday Five- on Thursday?

Yes, it's true. Excited? Me, too.

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?
Surviving Senior Project. Did pretty well, too.

2. What was your biggest disappointment?
Aside from all the deaths in the last year, I'd have to say being unemployed the last month.

3. What do you hope the new year brings?
I dunno. I could cop out and say health, wealth, and happiness, I guess.

4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be?
Not this year. I'm running low on vices.

5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?
I generally don't make plans until the last minute. I don't like going to huge parties with thousands of people and drinking with the amateurs. I'll probably hang out with a couple close friends and have some drinks. Low-key.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home