Tuesday, December 09, 2003

I know, I know, I know.

I told y'all about having an interview on Monday(yesterday) and then didn't bother to blog yesterday. I'm sure, if you cared enough, that you were a little miffed that I would hold you in suspense like that, but it's all about the drama right now, right? Ok. It's not.

So, want to know the results of said interview? So do I. Things went extremely well, I interviewed for an hour and it was looking like I was going to start work tomorrow, down to the fact that I was hanging out with the staff to get acquainted with everyone, and then, as I'm walking out, the bubble is burst with the "we're going to have to wait a bit before we can hire you, and we're going to have to look at some other candidates first" speech. He did manage to keep my ego intact by telling me I was an extremely strong candidate, but that doesn't pay my rent, if you catch my drift.

So, I'm waiting to talk to my friend about what's going on. Then, I'm going to go ahead and interview with a couple other places. I don't have time to sit on my ass right now, if you know what I mean.

There you have it. I'm sure, now that I'm feeling freer about writing, that you'll hear more from me today.

Yippie kai yay, mofo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home