Wednesday, December 31, 2003

I've got Georgia on my mind...

I watched the incredibly long and rather pedantic Gods and Generals. I was a little disappointed that my previous two attempts to see Cold Mountain had been thwarted, I was in the mood for a Civil War drama. I was excited to watch it, but quickly disappointed. It seemed to me that the whole movie consisted of long speeches interrupted by moderately exciting action scenes. I had a hard time remembering certain characters, as they only really developed the main character.

Oh well. Watch it for yourself some afternoon when you have 3 1/2 hours to kill and feel like exploring. Me, I'll just hope that I like Cold Mountain a lot more. I'm going to make my third attempt to see that movie tomorrow, as it will be a matinee at a theatre just up the street from my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home