Sunday, December 21, 2003

Mellon Kitty and the Infinite Sadness

Whenever I go out of town, even if it is just for a night, my cat is typically extremely unhappy. Lucky for her, I have a roommate who is completely apathetic towards cats, and she'll spend the night alone. Of course, she also doesn't like it when I have a female guest, so she's been avoiding the bed a lot lately(don't worry, I ain't sluttin' it up). She's temperamental, goofy, and sometimes a pain in the ass, but she's my baby.

Don't mean maybe.

Enough with the sappy shit. I know. I'm going to a visitation, then pallbearing a funeral tomorrow. Somehow or another, I hurt my ankle really bad this week, too, so I'm feeling remarkably run-down right now.

However, in the tradition of the Redhead, I will be doing this morning's crossword. And maybe, thanks to some serious insomnia, I'll be able to finish it before her, despite being a whole time zone behind.

Ha.

I'm off. I've got stuff to do before my dad sees what a horribly unclean apartment I live in.

No matter how much I hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home