Friday, December 12, 2003

The morbid curiosity of the Angriest Man in Chicago

I'm into titles lately. I like titles.

The ongoing job hunt is making me so irritated that I'm actually cruising dating sites to prevent the inevitable craziness that comes from browsing 300 job postings a day. So, the big question is, why do so many of the women ages 25-33 within 10 miles of me like watching basketball? I can't figure it out. Another thing, women of Chicago- if you don't answer any of the questions that the website asks you, you're not going to get anyone interested in you. I mean, I definitely am not interested in looks alone, and I make a lot of decisions based on other people's personalities, and if you tell me nothing about yours, I ain't gonna keep going. Another thing. Learn how to spell, people. Nothing turns me off more than stupidity.

Of course, I've always felt that it would be weird to meet someone online. Maybe that's why I don't really try.

A dear friend of mine was in town yesterday, and we went out and played. We talked about our relationships. We talked about sex. We talked about how screwed up our adult lives have become. She thinks I need to be with someone like her. She's probably right. I don't like women who are timid. I don't like women who are dishonest, be it to themselves or to me. I am a picky person, and I only surround myself with, as my friend T. says "quality people."

Anyways, I could rant for hours, and now that I have the time, I probably would.

Scary thought, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home