Tuesday, December 16, 2003

New duds.

That's right. It was shopping spree day for the Angriest Man in Chicago. What could possibly cause such a burst of capitalism from me? Well, after I got the news that I'd be working in an office environment again(for the first time in 5 years), I did a quick check up on the clothing situation. Did you know that since I last wore dress pants on a regular basis, I have gained some 3 inches to my waist? I now usually wear 34s. Until a couple hours ago I had one pair of dress pants(which I bought on a trip to see a certain friend of mine) that actually fit me. No longer. Now I have three new pairs that fit, and 3 new shirts that nicely compliment said shirts.

Special, wow-I-owe-you-some-seriously-huge-favors thanks to the person who fronted the cash and helped with the fashion expertise. After all, I can't dress myself. To me, jeans and a t-shirt is a little too much. I'd rather wear shorts and a hockey sweater any day.

And with no further ado...

There's only one thing to do at a time like this... STRUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home