Monday, December 01, 2003

Strange dream, still hurt, and it's not raining jobs.

I had one of the weirdest dreams of my life this morning. I was dead, apparently, and was applying for a job in the afterlife. Subtle differences between applying for jobs in real life and in the afterlife: you have to be able to perform a song(I chose Paul Revere by the Beastie Boys), you need 7-key skills(note: not 10-key), and tests are conducted in public places, but since you're a ghost, no one can see you.

Shoulder update: still too painful to work, skin is all tore up, and I'm tired of it.

Anyone have a job for the Angry Dave?

Yahoo!'s hotjobs doesn't allow you to put down separate cities for the same company. Do I leave it alone or try to edit? I've been working on it all morning. I'm getting tired and pissy.

Anyways, back to the job hunt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home