Friday, December 05, 2003

When you see the Southern Cross for the first time...

It's an oldish song that an ex-girlfriend put on a tape for me in high school. I've had it stuck in my head for two days now. I'm getting a little sick of it.

I'm just generally pissy right now. I was in a good mood, then I found out that the place I was working wasn't paying me until Monday. Makes for a crappy weekend. Very crappy.

The mail was kinda weird to me today. Did you know I was involved in a class-action suit? Me neither! Some lawyers think I can get money for owning a crappy hard drive! Today's word? Crappy!

The thing that makes me wonder, though, is that the case was settles in Santa Clara, CA, the notice sent from Merrick, NY, and the postage paid in Philadelphia, PA.

Seems like too much work for $45, anyways.

I'm off. I've got some navel lint to consider.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home