Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Absenteeism

For a person who has so much extra web time on his hands, I sure didn't use it terribly wisely yesterday. I mean, here I was, surfing the net all day, and I only managed one blog entry?

It's probably for the best. You guys could probably use the break from my pedantic ruminations.

Well, we'll see what I can do about it today. I've got plenty of things to say, I just don't feel like typing much this morning. I will say that I am rather pleased with myself for finally getting in synch with the CTA this morning, and hitting the train station with just enough time to dash up the stairs and right on the train. The mad dash up the stairs was the best part, got the adrenaline pumping, moved some air, got the heart rate up.

Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home