Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Do wrong by my friends, and I will smite thee.

After reading about my dear friend Wendy's woes in dealing with Banff Canmore Airport Taxi(and apologies, just in case, if I have connected to the wrong link), I have taken it upon myself to spread more anger on her behalf. Not that she needs the help, I just want there to be as much negative press out there as possible, even if it's just my little blog doing the slamming.

From her account and from their website, I can tell them the following changes I would make in their business plan:

#1- Don't say you're going to offer reliable 24-hour "no shuttle, no strangers" service, if you're going to flunk out on it.
#2- Customer service and honesty are hand in hand. If you're going to be late, tell the customer. Offer alternatives- some of the nicest people I've ever dealt with didn't actually sell me something, mostly because they were out of it, but because they directed me to a place that COULD help me.
#3- Never make a person like me mad. I'm just too much of an asshole, and I like to tell others about crappy service.

Now, I would like to share the following excerpt:

Why go with a Banff Shuttle that offers scheduled transfers between the Calgary International Airport Banff or Canmore when you can have Private service for the same or less Money than a scheduled Airport Shuttle.No waiting for Hours with our Service.

I left it exactly as it appears on their site, with the exception that I bolded the sentence that makes me angriest. Leaving people out in the cold is inexcusable. You're a bunch of idiots.

You'll probably notice the grammatical error of no space before the "no waiting hours..." sentence, as well. They did it at least twice on their site. Let's not even talk about the seemingly random capitalization.

I am not being paid to proofread for them. I refuse.

Anyways. I don't like it when my friends are screwed. I really don't like it when they're cold, either. A pox on your house, Banff Canmore Airport Taxi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home