Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Doing things a little out of order.

I felt like I needed a little shake-up in my routine, so I decided to do my morning Info SH surfing a touch out of order. Sure, I did my fantasy hockey and e-mail right away, but instead of coming here and babbling, I went ahead and did the crossword, read the Onion, quickly caught up on a couple blogs I read, then I came here.

All in all, I didn't really make a difference.

I have noticed an odd behavior of mine, in that I'm needing more and more sleep lately. I must not be getting the good sleep I usually strive for. Last night, I guess, could be considered to be a special case. I did, after all, shovel the sidewalk around my building. That took an hour(honestly, I really miss working outside), and really wore me out. So did the 3 beers I awarded myself for doing such a good job. That, probably more than anything else, contributed to my early bedtime.

Alright. I think I'll get some Tetris in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home