Thursday, January 22, 2004

Emoticons & Texas.

Did you know that Texan school children say a separate pledge? I don't know if it's a universally Texan thing, or if it's just certain schools, but wow. I had never heard of that, and I've known a fair share of Texans. I think someone might be pulling my chain.

Emoticons are getting more and more annoying to me. Sure, they're funny and cute for a bit, but I've never used them, at least not the new-fangled animated ones. They're showing up as popups and as banner ads and all that crap.

Oh yeah, another thought on the "How to tell if you're American" site, I'm noticing that there are a lot of differences between me and what I guess is meant to demonstrate your "Average Joe" American.

Should I take it as a compliment that I'm not Joe Sixpack, that I'm really Dave Twelvepack? I'm not fishing for the "You are Unique" after school special or anything, just thinking that maybe I'm a little different.

Maybe I should do my own website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home