Monday, January 12, 2004

I see sick people, or the scary guy on the train part III, or trial by fire, or why I kick ass:

Scary guy was on the train again this morning. I've been trying to take different trains so I don't see/hear him, but he's there. Today he was yelling at someone about how they could be killed if the train lurches. He's helpful in his own mind, but scary to me(and probably everyone else around, too).

So, I'm walking to work this morning and I get to thinking, "gee, I sure think it would be a good idea if W(my co-worker) had my cell phone # so if he's going to be sick, he can call me and get me in here early." Sure enough, W is sick today.

Top it off: B, another co-worker, couldn't come in today, either. I'm here alone. Sink or swim, Dave, sink or swim.

Oh yeah. I kick ass because I have been able to help a couple people this morning, I've cleaned out the voicemail box three times, and I haven't lost my cool.

Of course, whether or not my deodorant lasts is another thing. Thankfully, the calls have dwindled. I could be getting a reprieve.

Don't cry for me, Blogspheretina!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home