Friday, January 30, 2004

It's cold out enough for your spit to bounce, but there' the Friday Five!

You have just won one million dollars:

1. Who do you call first?

It's a conference call: my brother, the lawyer, and my best friend, the accountant

2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself?
A beer. A really nice, very large, very cold beer. The first of many.

3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else?
A plane ticket for my brother(to help me set up whatever I need to set up).

4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom?
I would definitely donate to my MS 150 Tour de Farms Ride.*

5. Do you invest any? If so, how?
I've now got contacts all over the Chicago financial scene. I'd just ask a couple friends, give each broker about $25 K, and see who did the best in a week. Whoever did, would get a whole lot more.

*Sorry for the blatant self-promotion. I didn't write the questions. No, really, I didn't. I did just receive an e-mail from one of the co-ordinators. They're running a contest to see who can raise the most money between 5pm today and midnight on Sunday. If you were planning on donating, this would be a good weekend to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home