Thursday, January 29, 2004

It's the new style...

4 and 3 and 2 and 1, and when I'm on the da mic, da suckas run.

Sorry. Reliving my youth. The latest fad here at the Tech Support Desk is Yahoo Bowling. The enterprising young men that we are, we're trying to beat the high score. We've come close, but we're not there yet.

It sure beats the hell out of Tetris, anyways.

So, I woke up before the alarm this morning, and got into a panic, because I didn't read the clock right. It was the damn-did-I-forget-to-turn-the-alarm-on panic attack that we're all so used to. Turns out I can't distinguish between a 4 and a 5 sometimes. Then, after my alarm went off, I hit the snooze for that extra 9 minutes of wishing I could sleep til 6. I woke up before the snooze alarm, very much in a panic, as I read 5:22 as 5:52. That led to a couple minutes of panicky ok-can-I-actually-take-a-shower-and-shave-my-head-in-10-minutes-and-iron-my-clothes-and-be-out-the-door-or-should-I-just-call-in-and-say-I'm-going-to-be-late mumbling, then the snooze alarm went off.

So, the big question on my mind is, should I start wearing contacts to I can read the goddamn clock? A little laser-eye surgery perhaps?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home