Tuesday, January 13, 2004

A long, long time ago...

Well, I had something I wanted to talk about, but it went running from my head right after I typed the title. At that point, I got the opening line to American Pie stuck in my head(I'd post a link to the lyrics, but for some reason it's not working, most sites don't have a listing for Don McLean, and I simply refuse to put up Madonna lyrics).

Anyways, I'm picturing myself taking a trip to the Hockey Hall of Fame. Why? Well, not surprising, hockey is on the brain today. It's been on the brain a lot lately. I'm going to the Wolves Game on Saturday, then to a kick-ass party, so maybe I'll be better after that. I should be much happier by then. We'll see how it goes.

Here's that damn link to the American Pie lyrics. Turns out you can do a whole lot on this Info S-H. Maybe searching for the artist is the move from now on.

There's this story that Wendy's new boyfriend posted recently about peeing "Joey + Wendy" in the snow behind his practice space. Now, there's a chance that the old Dave & Wendy pee story might get leaked(forgive the term) to the public. It's not gross or anything, it's just funny, and not nearly as romantic as his story actually is.

Now, because I've been so link happy, I'm going to cut myself short. You've got enough to read for now, dear reader.

Just a side note before I stop, the spell checker didn't know what to do with the word 'peeing' and spit back 'penis' as a possible replacement. There's comedy in there somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home