Wednesday, January 14, 2004

"My god, it's full of stars."

Well, seems like GW might be doing something I actually agree with. I know, I know, it was bound to happen sometime or another, but I'm just surprised that he had the presence of mind to think this was a good idea. Of course, it's probably just some advisor telling him that he should do this, in which case I should say that I am in agreement with that person, not GW(let's face it, this is the much, much more likely case).

Here's the article. The title quote is from this movie, in case you're not up to speed. Of course, I can't find a reference to that line in that movie's memorable quotes, but I found it listed on this one. I seem to remember that being in the first movie. I'll have to double check sometime when I actually care.

End all be all, I'm excited to think that we're planning on having a lunar base in my lifetime. In about 11 years or so, was what they said in the article.

Don't worry kids, I'm still not pro-Bush, not in the slightest. I am pro-science, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home