Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Who needs coffee?

Not me. I was ok. Even though I fell asleep on the train down to work this morning, just walking out into the brisk Chicago morning was good enough to perk me right back up. Gotta love that.

Of course, in retrospect, and I've said it before, I remember both times I've had coffee.

Intensity in ten cities! Wow!

Wow again. It's been 15 minutes since I got to look at this. I lost my place.

My MS 150 Tour De Farms Website will be up this week I'll post a link once I got that up and running.

As a matter of fact, I'm working on it right now. I got a call from the coordinator yesterday, too. She was very nice and helpful. She told me that there's even a training program available. I might just look into that.

Oh yeah, the Wolves absolutely pasted the Manitoba Moose this weekend, 5-1. We had seats 5 rows up behind the East goal(where the Wolves defend twice). It was crazy wicked good. Of course, one of my all-time favorite players to taunt, Johan Hedberg, was sent back down from the majors. What all did we taunt him with? Well, think about it. How much fun could you have with a last name like Hedberg.

Oh yeah, hockey kicks ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home