Monday, February 23, 2004

Did they say that would happen in Demolition Man?

Ok, so now good ol' Arnie, the Governator, or whatever you want to call him, thinks that foreign-born Americans should be able to hold the office of President. This is good news for my brother, who was born in Ontario, but do we really want Arnie to take a shot at 1600 Pennsylvania? Don't get me wrong, I tend to think that it's immigrants who love this country a whole lot more than your average American-born, cheese-doodle eating person does, but I don't want Arnie in the White House. No way.

I'm starting to get the feeling that more and more people are letting their TV tell them what and how to think, and that is more a threat to this country than Al-Queda, Saddam, and North Korea combined.

Just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home