Monday, February 23, 2004

Electrical Fire!

Don't worry. It wasn't in my house. It wasn't even in my building. Probably not even in my neighborhood. There was a fire, however, which has hurt the Brown Line's services. Fortunately, my commute takes place before either rush hour really start, so I'm ok. So far. I might have problems on the way back home, but I can cope with that.

On taking the weekend off:
I just didn't feel the need to be online most of the weekend. Mostly because I was out literally all night on Friday(where oh where do I get this energy from?) and therefore spent Saturday nursing myself back to health before going out with a friend from college for a couple drinks on Saturday night. It was a good weekend, all in all. More details when I feel like revealing them.

That's all for now. I've got some work to pretend I'm doing.

Or something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home