Friday, February 13, 2004

The Friday Five

1. Are you superstitious?
Somewhat. I like to think that there is some other force driving the universe(what do you expect, Star Wars shaped my childhood, after all). But I'm still too practical to believe in stuff like this.

2. What extremes have you heard of someone going to in the name of superstition?
I head of a Major League pitcher who would only eat black licorice between innings, and he'd always brush his teeth before returning to the mound.

3. Believer or not, what's your favorite superstition?
Well, Friday the 13th has always been a good day for me.

4. Do you believe in luck? If yes, do you have a lucky number/article of clothing/ritual?
Luck, well, yes. I think it exists, but only to an extent. Again, I might be too practical to believe in stuff like this.

5. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?
Kind of. I notice that it has a lot of patterns that do explain how my life is lived, and that most of my friends are related(astrologically, that is). For a brief couple of days on here I did post my horoscopes the following day and compare and contrast the results. Let's face it, it was usually wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home