Friday, February 06, 2004

The Friday Five

Today's Friday Five is going to be a little cryptic, as I'm far too hungover to try to get through this. I alluded to this earlier in my first blog, but didn't expand on it. That's how hungover I am.

1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
I don't know. I guess I tend to do daring things without really realizing it, like jaywalking across Lake Shore Drive. That was cool.

2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
Um. Let's leave this one blank. Just for security purposes.

3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
Let's say 7. That seems about right.

4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
Meeting girls.

5. ... and what's the worst?
Meeting girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home