Thursday, February 19, 2004

Gushing compliments.

I'm about to explode with compliments, something I rarely do, especially in a public forum, but hey, I'm in the mood for something like that.

My dear friend Wendy, whom I have known lo these many years, is one of the greatest women I have ever known. She's sweet, smart, funny, and easy to get along with. Not only that, but she's one of the most prolific writers in the blogsphere(although I did notice a significant drop-off while Joey was in town- hmmmmm), and she writes good stuff. That's important, as anyone who reads my half-ass written blog knows. She keeps it interesting. She got me started blogging, actually, so if you really, really hate my blog, you can indirectly blame her. Don't let it go too far, though. She doesn't write it, she just helped inspire it.

She's found love, and I'm excited for her. Probably more excited than when I myself find love. And I think she's quite daring for blogging about her relationships, especially one as important as this one is to her. I only vaguely refer to most of my private life, especially when it comes to relationships. It's just better that way. Less messy.

So, there's my blog all about how my friend is one of the greatest people I know. I gushed. Now, I'm going back to finding absurd news from around the world to share with you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home