Wednesday, February 18, 2004

It's about time.

Sorry, it's been a relatively busy morning, and by busy, I mean I actually had to stop working for a while so that the PC support team could install a program on my desktop. It, for an unknown reason, took what felt like forever. Next up on my plate of things to handle: a crazy customer's account. He feels that $6.98 cents worth of quotes are unjust.

I wish I thought it was a problem.

But I don't, and it's not terribly likely that I'll work terribly hard on this project. I do not see my diligence engaging to save this poor fuck his seven bucks. I'm not that interested.

And, just in case you thought I was a geek, read this. Of course, one should note that I am not on the board of trustees or any kind of advisory committee for this school. Nor do I aspire to be, but damn. If only my grade school had that idea.

Anyways, I'm in the middle of a call and this is getting distracting. The call, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home