Tuesday, February 17, 2004

The Magical Fruit

Or: What the fuck are we gonna do with this grant?

I've got a great idea: let's propose a study that fart jokes make kids grow up to be anti-social. It happened. Here's the proof.

Now, I grew up with a healthy appetite of fart jokes and other bodily humor, and I don't seem to be going around killing people. At least not yet. I am only 30, and those roots of bathroom humor may still turn into strange desires to murder, maiming or incestuous necrophelia(ok, it's not really necrophelia, but I don't know what else to call it). I'm gonna take a guess and say no, though. I'm pretty sure I'm right.

As you may or may not have gleamed from my little blogworld here, I was actually a psychology major when I was in college(the first time), and one of my books was entitled "Doing Psychology Experiments." I still have it, I think, but I don't believe they had this kind of idea in mind.

It could just be me, dear readers, but your humble narrator sees a whole lot of waste, and that's just gross. Now, look away while I slip this whoopie cushion under your butt.

Ha hahahahaha! Let's go play murder in the dark!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home