Tuesday, February 24, 2004

No more chasing waterfalls.

Last night I attended a dinner party at my friend T's house, which involved lost of wine. And talking. And talking about sex. It was fun, especially since there was a nice group of well-versed yet crass people all having a good time. The results of said evening are interesting:

I now have a canoeing partner for at least one trip this summer.
My usually neglected Friendster contacts are going to have a relatively large jump in numbers.
I am very, very, very tired this morning, although not hung over.
I ate a very good amount of food, which made me happy. I do love, and I mean LOVE roast beef.
I found more people to contribute to my MS Ride fundraising.

All in all, good results, even though I left the house in such a hurry I didn't bring my box of granola bars. Therefore, I am now hungry, and desperately counting the minutes until lunchtime. And eyeing my box of Cheez-its.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home