Friday, February 13, 2004

No penguins allowed.

Now, I may not be the most religious person you'll meet, as a matter of fact, I'm probably the least religious person you'll meet, but I still have respect for clergyfolk, especially those who don't jam their views down your throat. I can respect your beliefs, I just won't share them. That said, I have always believed that there is a certain level of automatic respect that clergyfolk deserve, and I'm having a hard time digesting this article.

I know we're living in dangerous times, but if you can't trust nuns, well, you're running low on people you can trust. Then again, I get my bag searched almost every time myself. This is because I've stopped wearing my steel-toed boots through the metal detector. That's bad enough. Now, they're in the bag.

Oh yeah, and I'm bald. I guess that makes me look like a terrorist.

Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home