Saturday, February 14, 2004

Silliness, drunkenness, and how to make Dave angry.

There's enough ways on this planet to make me angry. That's not hard.

My night started out kinda bumpy, as the movie I wanted to see wasn't available. This is too bad. But then, things go better. Then it got late. Then things got worse.

I try to not talk about my romantic relationships in my blog, mostly for reasons only known to me. Let's just say I'm not one to kiss and tell, and that I enjoy a certain amount of mystery to surround me. It's how I work.

Anyways, I blew up last night at a couple of people who I felt were doing me wrong. They were, and I'm still apologizing. I've got to remember that if I surround myself with people who know me too well, I'm surrounding myself with people that know how to push my buttons.

I get mad because I'm in a place in my life where I have a very easy time evaluating how things are going. I'm not sure if I'm only using part of my brain and the rest is analyzing my lifestyle, but something's got me constantly observing and scoring. It's a little scary, frankly.

So I went to bed after 4. I got up at 8:30. This isn't good for anyone. I want hash browns.

Aside from all this, I played darts right-handed for the first time since I hurt my shoulder.

I'd tell you how much I hurt right now, but I've got a lovely patch on it, sending drugs into my epidermis.

Yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home