Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Sno Globe

I'm 12 stories up in the sky at my lovely job, and we've got windows all round(well, they're behind me, but they're still there), so it feels like we're in a sno-globe. It's kinda cool.

Well, preparations are being made for the big night on Thursday. I'm looking forward to it, but it sounds like I'll have to drive to get there. That's kinda ironic. Driving there. Hopefully, if I don't drive there, I'll be driving home in my new car.

Hope. That springs eternal, I hear.

There was some discussion last night with a couple close friends as to whether or not I should wear my kilt instead of a tux to this gala event. Too funny. I like the idea, but I don't think it'll happen.

More on that later. I'm going back to my Yahoo! Games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home