Friday, February 13, 2004

The wrong way to start the morning.

I woke up before the alarm, coerced myself back to sleep, then woke up confused after hitting the snooze once. I was still even more confused when I managed to get my routine done early, despite believing that I had overslept. Confusion was pushed to it's logical limit when I missed the early train, despite leaving plenty of room.

By the time I woke my brain up so I could handle the world, I was already halfway to work.

Then, some jerk calls our number, and gets pissy with me. "Who's accountable?" "What can I get done on this?" Shit like that. The solution: his client entered the wrong price on the order. So, answer to question #1: your client. Answer to question #2: doodley-squat.

I did just have my cup of tea and some granola bar goodness. Things will look up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home