Monday, March 08, 2004

The Adventures of Kilt Guy, Part III

I wasn't going to blog this either, but after cruising through one of my many news sites, I couldn't resist.

At my friend A's birthday party, there was a picture taken up a certain bald man's kilt. Let's just say that the developed picture is a touch revealing(I was not going regimental), and has been placed on display on my refrigerator door. Plans to incorporate this picture into my friendster or myspace accounts are in progress.

So, there's this guy in Michigan, who has worn a kilt every day since August of 2002. Not bad. Makes people like me seem a little less crazy. The best part of the whole situation is where he gets his kilts. They sell kilts for the "working man." Makes me wish I was still working construction, frankly. I miss those days. The site is worth going to, if only to see the picture of a guy wearing a kilt with a welding mask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home