Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Feelings absurdly studious.

I've been, get this, reading ahead for one of my classes. It's the only class that I'm not already pretty damn good at. I'm good, but I haven't had any formal training, that kind of thing. I'm pretty sure I can handle the other two classes. Easy as cake.

But, I will say this for my sudden good-studentism- I feel better about class tonight. I feel like I'll be better prepared. I know the instructor, and I know that he's tough, so I'm just trying to keep abreast of the situation. Besides, I know that I can impress him, which makes for a good recommendation when I decide to go for my master's in Computer Game Programming.

Yeah, right. If it's taken me almost 12 years to get my bachelor's degree, who the hell believes that I can get a MS? Not me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home