Friday, March 05, 2004

Friday Five

What was...

1. ...your first grade teacher's name
?

Mrs. Zimmermann. I think her first name was Kathy, which is ironic, as that's my mother's name, too.

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?
I was always a huge Bugs Bunny fan. But I watched them all. My brother and I used to get really mad when the Falkland Island War news would break in.

3. ...the name of your very first best friend?
Brian Weber, who moved away when I was 8. I got to visit him a few years later, but we've completely lost track of each other.

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?
When I was a kid, I loved Lucky Charms. Loved 'em. In college, I began combining cereals: Honey Nut Cheerios, Golden Grahams, Captain Crunch and Cinnamon Life. It was the best mix ever. Now, I sometimes eat the Honey Nut Cheerios, but it's been a while.

5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?
Well, this is a little, um, ya know...
We used to have snowball fights. A lot. It was St. Paul. It's cold and snowy there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home