Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Getting things done.

Somedays, I really don't mind the fact that I have to be here so early in the morning. Sometimes, it really helps. For instance, I'm getting a whole slew of stuff done this morning, and I'm happy about that. I've finally updated my MS ride blog, too. Something I neglected to do for a month.

I stopped by the MS Illinois offices yesterday to pick up materials for the pub quiz. It's nice to see those folks, as they're so supportive. Not to mention they boost my ego tremendously by telling me how great I'm doing(for the record, if you didn't click the link, I'm just short of $2000).

Good news all around. I've got a poster for the pub quiz brewing, and I'm rewriting a round to balance out what I've got so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home