Wednesday, March 24, 2004

I can resist anything but temptation.

That's a fortune cookie that I got when I was in high school. I still have it. Most people would call me a pack-rat. I call it absurd superstition- I keep all the fortunes that I want to be true. Maybe I am a pack-rat.

Last night, after school and picking up a check donation for my MS ride, I headed to my local Osco for a frozen pizza(it's more economical than ordering one, and I had one hell of a craving) and noticed the one thing I can never resist, in almost any store: The $9.99 bin. This one was full of DVDs. Nothing really striking, but movies I would like to own, especially if they're only 10 bucks. So, after picking up my Red Baron and some lunches for work, I came down with a vengeance on said bin. I picked up L.A. Story, Total Recall, and Abre Los Ojos. My roommate and I were up rather late, at least for me on a school night, watching Total Recall. The other two I'll probably save for this weekend, after one of my famous bike rides, unless something more fun comes up. It probably will. It's supposed to be wonderful this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home