Friday, March 19, 2004

It's hard to believe, I know, but I...

...completely forgot that today is Friday. So, without further ado...

The Friday Five

If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?

It would be a 24-hour, 365-days-a-year taco place. Always open. And it would deliver. Anywhere.

2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
CD's. No doubt.

3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
Probably something that would seem sci-fi-ish, Vonnegut-y.

4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
In the tradition of my favorite teacher ever, math. Probably gym, too, just so I can get some excercise.

5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
A strange mix between Smog, the Pogues, and Morphine. Throw in a dash of Soul Coughing and Johnny Cash, too. I'll stop before I get too far here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home