Monday, March 01, 2004

My baby takes the morning train, too, ya know.

Ok, I don't have a baby, but it's a nice sentiment. My train was late this morning, which in turn, made me late. Not to worry, I'm in a good mood.

Last night was a good pub quiz. We had 50 people come in to play, and it was Oscar night. It was a damn good thing that I worked it, too, because the Quizmaster would have been swamped. What I really got a kick out of was the fact that there was a party going on in our regular room, so we had to use a different part of the pub. The private party was for The Princeton Review, the company that formerly employed a certain redhead I know, and is also the direct competition for the company I wasted 10 years of my life working for.

I shit you not. It was a cosmic type of thing.

In other news, I broke $1700 in my MS Fundraising. That's part of the reason I'm in such a good mood.

Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home