Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Shameless promotion, Part II:

This one's really, really important.

On Wednesday, April 14th, at 8pm, I will be holding my MS Ride fundraising pub quiz! This will take place at Ginger's Ale House at the corner of Ashland and Grace. It's $10 per person(please remember it goes to charity), and includes a buffet!

Here's the FAQ:
What is pub quiz?
For a pub quiz, you answer trivia questions as a team of up to 5 people on a provided answer sheet. I will be doing 8 rounds, including one picture round(where you name what's in the picture) and a match round. Put together a crack team, and come have fun!
What, exactly does my $10 get me?
There'll be food, and prizes for the participants. Sorry, I can't afford to pay for your drinks, too. Not to mention the good feeling of helping out those stricken with MS.
How can I find out more?
E-mail me at daveahrens@lycos.com. I promise I'll answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home