Monday, March 29, 2004

Weekend Update

Let's see.

Saturday night's plans to see the Tuffets were almost thwarted by the evil gods of the no-hot-water-for-my-shower. Those gods were driven back to their ethereal plane by my good friend and neighbor, who has a hot water heater in her building that actually works. The band was incredible. The show was very well done.

The rest of the evening involved barhopping and food. Although I can't really recommend the diner we ate at, it was nice of them to be open.

More unfortunately, I went to bed at 5, and woke up at 8, cursing the sun. It was too bright, and I couldn't get back to sleep. I did get in some really good biking this weekend, not as much as I wanted to get done, but it was far too windy yesterday to get too far.

Last night saw a victorious Schlitzkreig during pub quiz. We were happy as hell. Especially me.

Sadly, it's Monday, and I have to be awake and working. Two things I didn't want to be today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home