Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Feeling so accomplished this morning.

Yesterday I got a whole lot of stuff done. I got home from work, and went to the grocery store. I may have spent $75, but my Jewel-Osco card saved me a record $27.96, something I'm very proud of. After that I was off to the laundromat where I did all my laundry, save for the nice stuff I only wash at home(work clothes and hockey sweaters). Then, I made myself dinner and washed the aforementioned too-nice-for-the-laundromat clothes, and started putting together a bag of stuff I don't wear or doesn't fit for the Brown Elephant store by my house. They to good things there, and I'm happy to donate. Let's just say that my fundraising efforts make me appreciate what others go through. I'm more than happy to do this. Not to mention it helps me with my new goal: making my bedroom look like a grownup lives there.

It's an uphill battle, but I'm going to win it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home