Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Feeling so euphoric right now.

My best friend's company has announced that they're going to match any donation made to my MS Ride by an employee of theirs. So far, that's an extra $400 on my total. I'm thrilled.

I also got some good news from a certain Redheaded friend of mine- and I'm very happy to hear that news. Since then, I've had this song playing over and over in my head. It's a good feeling.

In addition, as I mentioned in my previous post, I'm cleaning out the ol' bedroom this week, getting stuff cleared out and hopefully organized in a more semi-permanent fashon. [Read: I'm getting rid of all my clothes that don't fit or I don't like so I have more room for the clothes I can't afford to buy yet.]

Top all this off with the fact that I finished my Java lab early, so I am technically a week ahead in my class.

Now, if I can just hit the Mega Millions tomorrow, I'll really be really surprised and happy.

Note: I've turned my popup blocker back on, so I won't be spellchecking anymore. Please be kind to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home