Friday, April 02, 2004

I don't understand why you don't shut up.

Thanks to Apu for giving me those words.

I didn't want to add more attention to this person's transgressions, because I don't think he deserves the attention, and he may be that childish type who craves attention. His responses to the repeated adult requests to cease and desist have been homophobic and sad. He is, as is mentioned in his journal, entitled to his opinion, but is not providing adequate proof or reasons "...and i had specific reasons to think Wendy is indeed a slut." Saying that you have reasons for slandering another human being and not providing them is cowardly and immature. His next point is that people who don't know her in person get to know her from her writing. This is a dangerous course of action to take, as if one applies the same logic to our friend, here, we are learning a great deal about him. None of what I've learned about him from his writing is positive. I tried to be unbiased, which is hard for a person with a quick temper, and was even happy to learn that he is a Star Trek fan, something I hold near and dear to my heart, but isn't enough to make me not see him in a negative light.

The worst part of the 4/1 entry is "i hate when stupid bitches do that. But I've talked before about how silence isn't a message." The saddest thing about this is that he was sent a presumably gentle yet firm e-mail requesting in an adult tone that he not slander someone, and he had to turn around and call the senders "spooge-slurpers."

Well done, my friend. You have truly dug yourself into a hole. I would refer you to this factoid, and kindly remind you that not only do I have lawyers in my family, but that your actions have been logged in a public domain, and your constant and repeated insults are not welcome.

We're all adults here. I do believe that you can recognize that your actions are wrong, at the very least ill-advised, and your continued slander is making the situation worse.

Enough, I believe has been said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home