Wednesday, April 21, 2004

It's been a bipolar day.

This morning it was hella busy, and time just flew. I finally had time to breathe, and it was 11 o'clock. Then we had breakfast/lunch, and now it's almost time to go.

As hellatious as it was, I sure am happy to say I barely noticed the passage of time. I like days like that. They're fun.

Tonight, I have to do some cleaning, get some groceries, and then class. Ugh. I hate going to night school, but there's little choice for me left. I need to get a piece of paper so I can prove to the world that I'm smart. Ask anyone, I'm pretty damn intelligent. I don't need a piece of paper to prove it.

Wankers.

Anyways, I think that'll be the rant du jour, as it's time for me to start thinking about getting out of here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home