Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Not nearly as happy this morning.

There was no water pressure this morning. In the shower, with both faucets wide open, all I got was a trickle of icewater. I was not amused. Shaving with cold water isn't too good for your skin, either. I have a nice little cut on my skull(one of the many dangers of the head-shaving).

UPS failed to deliver my package yesterday. They're going to fail again today, because they only seem to be able to deliver to my neighborhood between 10 and 2. I won't be there. Just leave it in the mail slot. Or come back after 4:15.

The Brown Line(speaking of things brown and pissing me off) was again on it's new, unpublished and late schedule today, top it off with the crazy guy shouting again.

Top it off with a bad customer call to start off my workday.

I need a drink and a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home