Thursday, April 29, 2004

Now taking applications!
UPDATED!


Wanted: female life partner. Should have more than a passing interest in sports, like cats, and enjoy music and good movies.

Non-marriage minded need not apply.

Tax cuts are to be had, people! Time to rally!

I am serous about this. I'm not joking in the slightest. Although I do not wish to marry soley for tax breaks, it seems like a good way to meet people.

And to answer the other comments, applications can be sent to daveahrens@gmail.com. Unless, of course, you live within shouting distance of my front door. Applications are then taken in person.

Myspacers can find me here. Friensdters, sadly, have to be within some bizarre number of degrees of separation to find me, so bollocks to Friendster.

EOW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home