Monday, April 12, 2004

Taking a break from everything, Or: Lamenting my springtime cold.

I didn't bike this weekend. It was too cold, and already having a cold, I didn't feel like pushing it. I can't breathe, and my sinuses are all clogged-a-roonie-doonie.

This weeks promises to be a busy one: I've got the big Pub Quiz on Wednesday, which is also my father's birthday. Taxes need to get done, too. I'm far too lazy about that. I'm taking a friend to get a tattoo redone tonight at my new favorite parlor, after building furniture for her this weekend(there will be a full rant on this later). I've also got some work to do for my English and Psychology classes, but that's pretty standard stuff. I should have that cleared up quick.

Playoff hockey starts this week for my beloved Chicago Wolves, whose game I attended on Saturday night, which ended in a 2-1 loss to the hated Milwaukee Admirals. Drinks were had after the game, but I was pretty well done rather early, which was good, as I actually got a decent night's sleep for a change.

I also scored tickets to see the Pixies in November. It's odd to know what I'm doing on a day that's seven months out, but at the same time, somewhat nice. Big thanks to my friend J for scoring the tickets- as it stood, we were both on the Evil Empire's website trying simultaneously when she hit the good refresh.

So, that's the story of the weekend. Today sees the debut of the Number One Super Tie, my new favorite acquisition. Smiles all around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home